From MC Public Wiki
Revision as of 13:31, 31 January 2011 by MBoffin
A log of all in-game rule and technical changes made to the Reddit Minecraft servers. This is intended to make it easier to keep the entire staff up to date with the servers.
30th January 2010
- CREATIVE: Changed warps.txt to remove fail warps also made it unwritable to the plugin.
- CREATIVE: Chat pulled from in-game and sent to an IRC channel at #rpubc on irc.freenode.net
- SURVIVAL: Death messages enabled
- SURVIVAL: Some discussion on rules: PvE areas & protection.
- Get rid of hostile takeover rule
- Leaning towards removal of all PvE areas, in favour of granting creeper & sanctuary protection to groups of 20+ unique users.
- Discussion of protection merits - rare material protection, and the risk of creating safe areas due to users blocking their doors - unresolved